- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What about marketing?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Daisykincaid.com collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Payment information
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide daisykincaid.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our website or via email; or
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Daisykincaid.com collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with news or special offers on products and services we think you might like.
When daisykincaid.com processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Daisykincaid.com would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop daisykincaid.com from contacting you for marketing purposes.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Daisykincaid.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to ask daisykincaid.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that daisykincaid.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request daisykincaid.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that daisykincaid.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that daisykincaid.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to daisykincaid.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that daisykincaid.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
daisy @ daisykincaid.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – daisykincaid.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – daisykincaid.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Daisykincaid.com may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with any advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
KIDS AND PARENTS
Daisykincaid.com is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public discussion areas, forums and chats. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this site.
If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of daisykincaid.com, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so.
HOW TO CONTACT US
DK Creative, LLC
177 Huntington Ave. #1700
Boston, MA 02115